Godiwa (Azoxystrobin 23% Sc) is a broad spectrum and systemic fungicide which belongs to strobilurin group. It has excellent preventive and curative action & stops spore germination, inhibits existing infections and prevant the further disease development.Godiwa moves acroetally (upward) in plant system. It inhibits the mitochandrial respiration of fungus culmminating to good control of diseases. It has ability to prevent/ cure major groups of plant pathogenic funig-Asomycetes, Basidiomycetes, Dueteromycetes and Oomycetes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It shows good crop safety, disease control and maintenance of green leaf area which result in significant yield benefits.
- It controls Powdery Mildew, Downey Mildew, Anthracnose, Botrytis, Leaf spot, Blight and Rust disease in various crops.
- It has good crop safety, disease control and enhances chlorophyll which results in significant crop growth & yield.
- It is best used as a protective treatment or during early stages of disease establishment. In cereals, the length of disease control is generally about four to six weeks during the period of active stem elongation, but can be more when applied at flag leaf/ear emergence.
- Recommended for the control of downy and powdery mildew diseases in grapes,Fruit rot and powdery mildew in chilli,Mango.and late blight in Tomato.
- DOSES; 1ml/ltr